Our Vision, Values and Aims
During 2020/2021 we are undertook a review of our school vision, values and aims.
Click here to view a PowerPoint which explains how we went about our review.
For all our pupils to enjoy learning and growing together and to achieve their full potential in all aspects of life.
Our School Values:
- To be kind, caring and compassionate
- To be respectful of each other and our environment
- To value learning
Our School Aims:
- To work in partnership with parents to provide a safe, happy, inclusive environment in which children are supported and encouraged to be confident individuals with the ambition to achieve.
- To provide enjoyable, stimulating, high quality learning experiences and opportunities which will encourage a love of learning and enable all children to achieve
- To teach children the skills of learning so that they know what it is to be a good learner and can become successful, resilient, lifelong learners.
- To enable children to see themselves as important members of the school and local community and to understand their responsibilities to live out our school values and to be responsible citizens